Melt Flow Index Testers
The Benz Melt Flow Index measures the rate of extrusion of molten resins, through a die of specified length and diameter, under prescribed conditions of temperature, load, and piston position in the barrel, as the timed measurement is being made.
- Melt Flow Index, per ASTM D-1238, measures flow rates of thermoplastics by extrusion plastometer.
- P.I.D. temperature controller, RTD temperature probe and cast heater insure rapid heatup and stable constant temperature to the test sample.
- Digital display of setpoint and actual temperature quickly provide correct temperature information.
- Thermo isolators separate electronic components from heat, providing more consistent test results and less potential for system failure.
- Metal surfaces are stainless steel or hardcoat aluminum, anodized for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Built in timer to ...