- Cross-contamination of samples is eliminated by use of up to 28 individual test stations.
- Solid-aluminum block is cleaner and safer than oil baths, and transfers heat at a faster rate.
- Round design provides a more constant and uniform heat transfer than square block ovens.
- Up to three inches of insulation surrounding the block prevent loss of heat and reduces electrical consumption during long-term aging studies.
- P.I.D. temperature controllers maintain a constant temperature without drifting above or below set point.
- Stainless steel jacketing eliminates corrosion caused by spills of test fluids
- Preset high-limit switch shuts off power if overheating occurs.
- Both ASTM D-471, for liquid aging, and D-865, for air aging, can be run at the same time.
- The system can be set up, with the water-cooled reflux condenser, to reduce constant monitoring of liquid levels and build-up of volatile gases.